- To get knowledge. Gaining research capabilities, experience through collaboration, cooperative networks and discussion forums in European perspective. To encourage shared innovative practice via collaboration with internationally recognised centres of excellence in the areas of Water and agriculture. To promote learning about technology/process. To develop critical thinking through the best ICT for logistics solutions and applicative practices.
- To link research, technology/process and education by building excellent research climate. As this project is targeted to address each side of the knowledge triangle, it is expected that the evidence from the project will assist in maximising future economic impact. Speeded up rate of adoption of ICT in order to modernize training and research of agriculture and water at MCAST: plan for transferring to MCAST the knowledge and competencies for excellent research in water use in agriculture.
- To promote research excellence-enabling international research community. Improved partnership and cooperation skills with the communities and strengthen capacity of linking with stakeholders like public entities, research institutions and business ecosystem in a field of water and agriculture through staff exchanges, join research activities. All deliverables will be disseminated through this website and plans are made to promote targeted analysis findings via transnational partners’ websites, and through their local stakeholder networks.
- To enhance potential of Malta (namely MCAST) to run national and international scientific research projects in water use in agriculture:
- Research culture audit report and recommendation;
- Training materials about participation in H2020 and other programmes;
- Joint Summer School